Rackspace was staying mum on widespread rumours it is on the brink of being acquired as it unveiled a rise in Q2 sales and profits. The managed hosting firm's share price leapt by 30 per cent on Friday...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push