NetApp shares jumped seven per cent last night after the firm posted a 44 per cent profit rocket, driven by what it claims as its winning "flagship" customers from rivals, and booming flash sales. For...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push