Salesforce had not planned to go on the M&A spree that has seen it lavish over $3bn on acquisitions this year, CEO Marc Benioff has revealed. On a conference call following Salesforce's Q2 results, Benioff...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push