Stockport-based broker K2-IT has entered voluntary liquidation after the management team did not see a long-term future in "the box-shifting" model. K2-IT hit headlines in November last year when it...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push