Dell EMC's global channel boss has hinted at what the new, combined partner programme might look like, adding that the new company is keeping a close eye on its competition. Speaking to CRN at a Dell...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push