The slow death of the use of multiple passwords for online logins and accounts is creating potentially costly security risks. The use of federated login, a small set of master passwords, perhaps related...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says