As long as I can remember, the IT industry has been complaining about a skills gap, frustrated by an education system where students choose “softer” subjects. What surprises some is that, according...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Northern council fires gun on schools IT deal worth up to £30m