Barclays' decision to move to Linux is the real news in the story about the bank deciding to move some IT back in-house. This is a better reflection of what Barclays is actually doing with its technology...
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Plenty of room for multiple vendors in the cloud space - Amazon CFO
- Intel Security partners with law enforcement agencies to tackle ransomware