The worldwide market for sales of Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices is tipped to expand as smaller businesses look for more cost-effective, scaleable, and manageable ways to store data. I have read...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- UK Windows 10 share on the up as free upgrade comes to an end
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors