Tablets are a massive growth market, but they are not replacing laptops or desktops, and that is not expected to change. Apple has the lion's share of the market, followed by Android, and many vendors...
- Why the next big data breach could come from the heating
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation