- Editorial Director: Sara Yirrell
- +44 207 316 9421
- Managing Editor: Doug Woodburn
- +44 207 316 9517
- Content editor: Sam Trendall
- +44 207 316 9813
- Chief Reporter and Social Media Editor: Hannah Breeze
- +44 207 316 9510
- Group Publishing Director: Alan Loader
- +44 (0)20 7316 9733
- Production Editor: Amy Micklewright
- Web Production Team Leader: Mark Goddard
- UI Developer: Louise Walker
- Product Manager: Rachel Nurse
- Commercial Director: Matthew Dalton
- +44 207 316 9796
- Major Client Manager: Nina Patel
- +44 207 316 9943
- Business Development Manager: Jessica Feldman
- +44 207 316 9838
- Client Manager: Naomi Cregan
- +44 207 316 9259
- Marketing Executive: Constantina Sammoutis
- +44 207 316 9797
Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities
CRN is more than just a magazine, it is a true cross-media brand with a presence in print, digital and online editions as well as our e-newsletter, live app and special events and exhibitions, all ensuring we get the right information to the right audience in the format they prefer. With our own research and market intelligence department, we can back our editorial with the best information, all tailored to our readers’ needs.
CRN can deliver any combination of bespoke opportunities or sponsorship packages depending on how you want to reach your target market. If you want to deliver a particular message we can carry out a programme of research, run a round table, provide a dedicated supplement and run a one-day conference. Whatever the task, CRN can provide an integrated marketing solution.
News, analysis, channel research, technology information, in-depth features and dedicated How to Sell and Focus supplements make CRN the most respected, highest-quality channel publication. Start-ups, collapses, events, world news, and exclusive stories that tell you how well, or how badly, your competitors are doing; it is all here.
CRN prides itself on having the highest journalistic integrity and in being the number one, high-quality bi-weekly newspaper for the channel sector.
- Value added resellers
- Computer retailers
- Software developers and ISVs
- Network resellers
- Service providers
- System integrators and solution providers
- System OEMs and systems builders
- Voice and data resellers
- CRN is first with the most relevant, most accurate and hardest hitting news in the channel
- CRN is a business tool that enhances the prospects of the channel professional
- CRN is the only channel title to have an up-to-the-minute news website
- CRN is the title for channel decision makers
- CRN contains essential news and information for VARs, integrators and converged resellers
CRN’s unique circulation strategy is underpinned by CRN and NOP Channel Universe research. CRN targets voice and data VARs, system integrators, solution providers and system builders that derive revenue from value added services. The focus is also on senior level management such as managing directors, owners, directors and partners in key reseller organisations.
Launched in the UK in 1997, CRN is the largest global channel brand and is now published in 15 countries worldwide. CRN is targeted at the management teams at leading VAR’s, System Builders and Converged resellers.
CRN UK has an edition reach in print and digital formats of 14,000, while also attracting around 37,000 online visitors weekly.
CRN’s editorial content and brand are our most valuable assets. Our strict independent editorial policy means we have the full trust of our readership. Our journalistic integrity allows CRN to offer the very latest exclusive high-level executive interviews, and our investigative journalists uncover the stories other channel titles can only dream about.
With our content now spanning print, online, IPTV, e-mail and PDAs and mobiles, we can update our readers instantly on the very latest news affecting their business on a platform of their choosing.
With our own research and market intelligence department, we can also back our editorial with the best information, all tailored to our readers’ needs.
The trust of our readers allows CRN to gain insights into the sectors that are having the most impact on the channel, and back up our information with exclusive alliances with independent industry organisations and analyst companies.
Helping to create a community, CRN brings its readers together in regular forums and invites comments from readers on every article we run on any platform.