Insight CEO says the acquisition will bolster its solutions business
CRN's VAR 300 report maps the financial fortunes and focus areas of the UK's 300 largest resellers, MSPs and consultancies
Are you looking to resell Microsoft cloud services including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365?
Do you need a CSP Indirect Provider?
Are you getting the best service from a current provider?
Selecting an Indirect Provider is a big decision. It's vital to choose a partner who can provide the services and support your business needs.
Are you a managed service provider who is looking to reinvent how you sell your services, or are you looking to add a new tactic to your sales pitch?
If you are, look no further as we have the perfect guide - "Selling Managed Services - 6 Tips to reinvent your sales pitch". In this guide produced by Conncectwise find out how you can make the most of your sales opportunities, how best to overcome the customers concerns about pricing and how to set your company apart from the competition.
To learn more download your guide today.
The cost for each hour of downtime for medium sized company is a staggering $6,500. That is a price tag that few businesses can afford to pay and is the reason that your IT team needs to make sure they have a strong backup offering for their data...Download
- SPONSORED: 'Tech companies, lend us your expertise' - Crisis CEO on its partnership with Cisco
- How do the largest UK distribution warehouses measure up?
- SPONSORED: Q&A with HP's Neil Sawyer
- The killer question: What will a typical MSP look like five years from now?
- Open Systems exec on its U-turn from direct to 'channel-first' model