Before entering the SMAs please do have a quick read of the Ts&Cs
Below are the entry terms and conditions for the 2017 Sales and Marketing Awards. Please do have a quick read through before entering.
- All products and services must have been available in the UK after January 2016.
- Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
- Submitting an entry to the awards means you are agreeing to purchase at least two seats for the event in June should you be shortlisted. Failure to send at least two company representatives to the event will result in removal from the shortlist.
- Projects/programmes must have been completed between Jan 2016 and Jan 2017 and MUST be UK-based.
- You may enter one or more of the categories but MUST stick to the word count.
- All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
- The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
- Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
- Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
- The winners and judges commended of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
- Entries received after the final closing date WILL NOT be accepted. The onus is on YOU to ensure your entry is received BY THE CLOSING DATE.