Entry Terms and Conditions
- All products and services must have been available in the UK after January 2017.
- Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
- Entry to the awards is free, but submitting an entry means you are agreeing in principle to send at least one company representative to the event in July should you be shortlisted, so there is someone to pick up the award should you win.
- Projects/programmes must have been completed between Jan 2017 and Jan 2018 and MUST be UK-based.
- You may enter one or more of the categories but MUST stick to the word count.
- All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
- The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
- Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
- Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
- The winners and judges commended of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
- Entries received after the final closing date WILL NOT be accepted. The onus is on YOU to ensure your entry is received BY THE CLOSING DATE which is 23 March 2018.
For those that have been to the CRN Sales and Marketing Awards, one or several of these points will strike a chord!
It is not too late to bag a last-minute place at the channel Oscars
E-commerce platform looks to bring resellers to its marketplace following IT launch
A few handy hints and tips to help you hone your entry
Fans say new payment method could become a de facto standard but critics express concerns over security and usability
In this session for CRN's Digital Transformation Deskflix, Lorrin White and Phil Thomas from MSP Bamboo Technology discuss how to engage customers around digital transformation
Accreditation will allow Orange to use Azure tools to enable customers' digital transformation strategies
'Keeping staff home for another six months feels like a dereliction of my duties': Channel reaction to government's work from home U-turn
Boris Johnson's latest COVID update met with mixed reception from MSPs and resellers that have spent recent weeks making offices COVID-safe
The distie’s UK boss opens up to CRN on what employers now need to consider In light of the government’s u-turn on working from home and where the opportunities are for the channel over the next few months