- All products and services must have been available in the UK after January 2020.
- Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
- Entry to the awards is free. The ceremony is taking place on Thursday 8 July 2021. More details to be revealed in the coming weeks.
- Entries MUST be submitted by the deadline which is 9 April 2021. The onus is on YOU to ensure your entry is received in time, so it can be considered by the judges.
- Projects/programmes must have been completed between Jan 2020 and Jan 2021 and MUST be UK-based.
- You may enter one or more of the categories but MUST stick to the word count.
- All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
- The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
- Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
- Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
- The winners and judges commended of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
To enter the awards, click here.
It is with great pleasure that we can announce that the CRN 2021 Sales and Marketing Awards are now open for entry
Have a look at all the categories available to enter in this year's Sales and Marketing Awards
Please do have a read of these tips - they really are there to make the entry process a lot easier!
Everything a reseller needs to know about entering the 2021 Sales and Marketing Awards
All you need to know for entering the Vendor categories of the CRN 2021 Sales and Marketing Awards
The recent attack on Exclusive Networks is only the latest in a series which has seen cybersecurity vendors, distributors and MSPs suffer breaches to their systems. CRN asks why the channel is seeing itself become a popular target for cybercriminals
Contract covers IT hardware to larger customer organisations
The VMware boss is joining the chipmaker as it finds itself adrift and losing market share to rivals. CRN considers why he might be the best person to steer the company through its troubled waters
Market analyst Context says European IT channel now on track to break first ever €100bn-revenue year in 2021, despite pandemic pressures