Award Name Channel Service Provider of the Year
Eligibility Is this the Award for you?
This award is aimed at independent firms (NOT IT VENDORS) that provide a service TO the UK channel. IT vendors entering this category will be moved by the judges to a more appropriate category if possible. This can be in the form of support (both technical and general), marketing, training, recruitment, product/price sourcing and finance.
Channel Service Provider of the Year
This award is ONLY open to organisations that can call themselves a channel service provider. Their business has to consist primarily of services TO CHANNEL CUSTOMERS, whether this is tech support, marketing, price sourcing and finance for example. Entries can cover services to enterprise, mid-market or SMB markets.
Entry Criteria: Your entry should be based around the following criteria, which is what the judges will be using as a basis to score each entry. Please do not address each point separately and just base the entry on these points alone -try to add some colour/personality and just incorporate them into your entry as you see fit. Also bear in mind that the judges are accepting PDF or multi-media entries, but at the very least please make sure your entries that are easy to read and digest if in plain text format.
- Outline why you are entering this category, your business model and what makes you qualify to be described as a true channel services provider to the UK channel - use numbers and stats to show growth and the actual percentage of your business that goes through the channel. Also ensure the entry is relevant to the UK market.
- What new products, services and support have you supplied to the channel in the last 12 months, with evidence of the impact those changes have had on your partners (stats, figures) and describe why your company stands out from the competition.
- Describe how you have assisted your channel partners to actively increase their business over the past year - this can be through additional investment, headcount and training - please use facts and figures relevant to the UK market.
- Pick a particularly successful partner (reseller/VAR/MSP/Integrator) case study from the past year (ie a partner that has seen their business grow as a result of your partnership) and explain to the judges why it was such a success, how you helped that partner succeed and ensure partner comments back up the case study.
- Company ethos - how important is the channel throughout your company, how do you encourage staff to ‘think channel' get the best out of your partnerships?
Entries are actively encouraged to include hard facts and figures - all of which will be kept strictly confidential and used for judging purposes only. All programmes and initiatives must have been new or further developed in 2017 to qualify. Vendors are actively encouraged to enter for more than one award if they so wish, and if the category is relevant to their business.
Maximum word count: 1,200.
Please read the criteria before submitting your entry. Relevant partner testimonials and supporting materials are welcome but must not exceed the 1,200 maximum word count.
Which of our 20 brave fighters prevailed at last night's CRN Fight Night 2017? Doug Woodburn and Amy Micklewright report on the blows landed at the event, which is now in its tenth year and has raised over £200,000 for worthy causes
Most Internet of Things projects stall at the proof of concept stage, research from networking vendor claims
Patrick Moorhead discusses implications of new Ryzen and EPYC processors
End-point security start up now valued at $3.75bn