Below are the entry terms and conditions for the 2018 Channel Awards.
- All products and services must have been available in the UK after July 2017.
- It is FREE to enter the CRN Channel Awards taking place on Thursday 15 November 2018.
- Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
- Projects/programmes must have been completed between July 2017 and July 2018 and MUST be UK-based.
- You may enter one or more of the categories but MUST stick to the 1,000 word count. PDF entries and/or video entries are strongly encouraged but not mandatory.
- ONE entry per category ONLY. If a company enters the same category with different business units, it will not count.
- All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
- The judges reserve the right to move entries to different categories if appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
- Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
- CRN reserves the right to scrap categories if they are not sufficiently entered.
- Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
- The winners and judges commended of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
- No entry will be read by someone from the same peer group - for example a distributor will not judge another distributor, a reseller will not judge another reseller, a vendor will not judge another vendor.
- CRN is not obliged to provide feedback on individual entries that have either not made the shortlist or won an award.
- If you enter the ‘big five' awards - Reseller of the year (£51m+)/Reseller of the Year (sub £50m)/Vendor of the Year/Distributor of the Year (£200m+)/Distributor of the Year sub £100m turnover - and are shortlisted - you are agreeing to come in to Incisive's London office for a presentation to the second judging panel on Thursday 11 October 2018. Failure to attend the presentation IN PERSON could result in disqualification.
- Entries received after the final closing date WILL NOT be accepted. The onus is on YOU to ensure your entry is received BY THE CLOSING DATE.
Why rethinking ink might help save the planet
Spotlight: Printer Supplies
Ambitious distributor targeting £60m revenue after snapping up managed services-focused distributor
CRN sister publication Channel Partner Insight has asked European distributors, a channel trade organisation and an analyst what they think the state of the channel's readiness is for Brexit