There is still time to register as a fighter for next year's event.
We are looking for 18 fearless channel contenders to fight it out in the ring to raise money for their chosen charities.
Need to know points:
- No previous boxing experience necessary
- Fitness assessments are held in January
- Contenders are selected on compatibility with a suitable opponent
- Fighters are matched on ability, height and weight
- If selected, you will be enrolled on a 12 week training course, courtesy of CRN
- Fighters select their own charity for donation
To find out more and to register, click here.
Infrastructure provider says international sales now make up 51 per cent of its revenue
Suzanne Chappell of TMS plans sailing venture after selling Oxfordshire-based TMS to acquisitive Chess
Withdrawal of credit insurance by some providers a 'reflection' of current challenge facing IT sector, according to MD Steve Soper
SMART's UK managing director joins Lenovo to boost SMB business