Winding up petitions have been issued against the following companies:
- Lintech Computer Services Ltd, Norfolk, hearing to be held in Norwich on 22/03/96
- Zona Ltd, W2, hearing to be held in London on 20/03/96
- Tibus Software Ltd, Berkshire, hearing to be held in London on 20/03/96
- Think Computer Maintenance Ltd, Lancashire, hearing to be held in London on 20/03/96
Liquidators have been appointed to the following companies:
- RJG Services Ltd, on 05/02/96 J Elkay Distribution Ltd, on 01/03/96
- Array Consultants Ltd, on 13/02/96
- Flarepath Ltd, on 28/02/96
- Orchard Computer Services UK Ltd, on 13/02/96
County Court Judgements have been issued against: Advanced Systems & Support Ltd, New Cross, #2,458; Computer Centre, SE1, #1,029; Integrated Business Networks Plc, Aylesbury, #2,167; Prefab Software, Bideford, #2,252.
Information supplied by TRADEwatch.
Infrastructure provider says international sales now make up 51 per cent of its revenue
Suzanne Chappell of TMS plans sailing venture after selling Oxfordshire-based TMS to acquisitive Chess
Withdrawal of credit insurance by some providers a 'reflection' of current challenge facing IT sector, according to MD Steve Soper
SMART's UK managing director joins Lenovo to boost SMB business