CRN's Sales and Marketing Awards are back for their fifth year on 7 July. The deadline for entries is fast approaching, so don't miss out! Those who have been to the event before will surely identify with some of the scenarios below.
You know you've been to CRN's Sales and Marketing Awards when...
1. You've had your glitzy summer awards outfit dry-cleaned ready for the occasion
2. You've prepared an Oscar-worthy acceptance speech... only to be told winners won't be giving speeches
3. You've worked your way through three (OK, four) glasses of free champagne at the drinks reception
4. The main reason you want to win is so you can meet the famous comedian who is hosting...
5. ...and for the industry-wide recognition, obviously
6. You've sent a text to your mum the second you found out if you won
7. You practised your '"gracious losing face" look, but forgot to do it
8. You've carefully choreographed your team pose just in case you win Best Sales Team
9. Your whole table has gone up to accept an award that just one of you was meant to collect
10. You've taken full advantage of there being a professional photographer working the room
11. It might be a team award but, as you were the designated 'trophy sitter', you get to take it home, right?
The deadline for entry is 5pm, Monday 21 March and there really will be no extensions, so don't be late!
A summary of what you get if you subscribe to our premium market intelligence service
Matthew Polly says CrowdStrike is looking to branch out from the UK and into mainland Europe
Southampton-based VAR states that further acquisitions are in the pipeline
With UKFast launching a public cloud consultancy, Tom Wright asks if this is the way forward for all local hosting providers