THROUGH the autumn of 2016 to the spring of 2017, CRN Intelligence conducted a major channel-wide study of vendors' service performance.
Two hundred respondents from UK-based VARs, solutions integrators, MSPs, hosting/ cloud specialists and distributors completed an online questionnaire grading, on a range of aspects of service, the performance of each vendor they had dealt with during the previous year. They were also invited to add their own frank, confidential commentary.
This was a large and robust study involving a broad and representative cross-section of resellers across the UK, from technical and sales managers to directors and business owners and from small businesses to those with hundreds of millions of pounds in turnover.
Learn how to get more from existing partners
- Discover what tangible changes you could implement to improve return from existing partners.
- Increase sales, revenue and performance from your existing partner base.
- Learn what makes VARs happy and productive - and what makes them give up on a vendor and place business elsewhere.
- Gain access to independent & objective information that vendors' own surveys/research can't achieve.
Learn how best to recruit new partners
- Use the report to help structure your partner model to attract more VARs to join your programme.
- You will understand exactly what VARs value in partner programmes, what they don't and what you should be doing to get more on board.
Assessment of the success of your channel strategy
- Y.O.Y. analysis of your results will tell you which strategies have worked for you in the last 12 months, which have not, what you need to continue and what you need to change.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the strengths & weaknesses of your competitors' partner programmes as well as your own.
- This will keep you a step ahead of the competition and ensure you are able to gain valuable share in these tight economic conditions.
Which vendors have been ranked?
Amazon Web Services, Apple, AVG Technologies, Barracuda Networks, Brocade Communications Systems, Check Point, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, D-Link, Dell, Dell EMC, F5 Networks, Forcepoint, Fujitsu, Hitachi Data Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HP Inc, Huawei, IBM, Juniper Networks, Kaspersky Lab, Lenovo, LogRhythm, McAfee, Microsoft, Mimecast, NetApp, Oracle, Pure Storage, Salesforce, Samsung, SolarWinds, Sophos, Symantec, Trend Micro, Veeam Software, VMware, Webroot
This is a paid for report. If you are interested in receiving a copy, please complete the form below or send an email to [email protected]