Have you ticked off your Brexit checklist?

Tom Wright
clock • 1 min read
Have you ticked off your Brexit checklist?

Coming soon: Tune into an exclusive Brexit roundtable discussion on the key concerns many UK businesses have over our withdrawal from the EU and make sure your business is fully prepared for 1 January

According to a recent CRN/Westcoast survey, 69 per cent of channel players questioned feel they will be Brexit ready by 1 January, but that still leaves 31 per cent unsure of what steps to take and...

To continue reading this article...

Join CRN

  • Enjoy full access to channelweb.co.uk - the UK’s top news source for the IT channel
  • Gain the latest insights through market analysis and interviews with channel leaders
  • Stay on top of key trends with the Insider weekly newsletter curated by CRN’s editor
  • Be the first to hear about our industry leading events and awards programmes

 

Join now

 

Already a CRN member?

Log in

More on Vendor

Kaseya shakes up auto-renewal process

Kaseya shakes up auto-renewal process

A letter from president and chief customer success officer C.J. Wimley says there is a 'desire' to make some changes

clock 11 August 2022 • 2 min read
CrowdStrike sees UK as 'massive growth opportunity' as it looks to expand portfolio

CrowdStrike sees UK as 'massive growth opportunity' as it looks to expand portfolio

The cybersecurity vendor has outlined its plans for expanding in the channel as it highlighted the biggest threats currently facing the industry

clock 10 August 2022 • 2 min read
Microsoft expands Defender range with new products

Microsoft expands Defender range with new products

The technology giant is debuting new threat intelligence and attack management software

clock 08 August 2022 • 1 min read