Launched in May 2020, the Secureworks Global Partner Program enables channel partners to meet their customers' security needs by leveraging Secureworks' market-leading capabilities. The program also provides partners the opportunity to build closer relationships with their customers.
Security touches every aspect of technology, and all companies are going through some degree of digital transformation. However, new technologies deployed in an organization's environment introduce more opportunities for hackers to wreak havoc.
"While digital transformation holds the promise of business innovation and automation, it also creates more risk for malicious activity," said Maureen Perrelli, Chief Channel Officer at Secureworks. "Now, more than ever, it's critical to understand and mitigate the risks every organization faces. This is why we're recruiting a much larger community with channel partners to join our fight."
The Secureworks Global Partner Program was created by experienced and successful channel professionals from the viewpoint of a channel partner:
- Simplicity and flexibility are guiding principles. Partners can engage with Secureworks in a manner that best fits their business model or needs: resell or referral.
- There are no restrictions, no tiering, or other requirements. Once a partner applies and joins the program, they can begin offering Secureworks' leading security solutions to their customers.
- There are also upfront and incremental rebates where available, based on competency achievement and sales performance. The more partners achieve, the more they earn - starting on day 1 of the partnership.
- The Secureworks Partner Portal is a one-stop online experience for everything partners need, including deal registration, training, marketing resources, and support throughout the sales cycle to ensure partner success.
Secureworks invested in a channel strategy with the purpose of not just finding partners to resell its security software and services, but to enable technology partners with the capabilities to provide services on top of its cloud-native security analytics platform, Taegis™. Taegis was built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving organizations' ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
The company's goal is to be the cloud-native security analytics platform that sits at the heart of every organization's security operations. Many organizations continue to lack sufficient in-house security resources and capabilities while dealing with the ever-present severe global shortage of security talent. Secureworks seek to address this by enabling other companies to benefit from their reputable security operations capabilities.
Leveraging the company's origins and more than 20 years of experience as a leading Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), Secureworks recently launched an MSSP track as a new addition within their Global Partner Program. The program enables Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and MSSP partners to deliver services on the Taegis platform to create additional revenue streams, and service offerings to protect customer growth while battling formidable adversaries together.
"The ability to leverage our managed security services expertise has been a top request from our partner community, so we are following through on our commitment to enable our partners to leverage our capabilities," added Perrelli. "Our MSSP track gives us and our partners the opportunity to reach and protect an even wider community that ultimately helps protect all organizations."
Now available to partners to resell, refer, or to provide services to customers, Taegis XDR is a cloud-native SaaS solution that combines Secureworks' security operations expertise and threat intelligence capabilities to detect and respond to attacks across cloud, endpoint, and network environments. It also helps InfoSec teams bridge their cybersecurity skills gaps while reducing costs where security blind spots previously existed. Our Solutions Partners now have the opportunity to deliver Secureworks® Taegis™ ManagedXDR Premium Onboarding after required certification.
A recent study conducted by ESG and sponsored by Secureworks also showed that organizations see XDR as a path to increased security efficacy. Respondents' top threat detection and response goals included improving detection of advanced threats (34%), increasing automation tasks (33%), improving the mean time to respond (MTTR) to threats (29%), and gaining better visibility into cyber-risks (27%).1
Taegis XDR supports detection and response, providing a comprehensive view of environments through 40+ third-party integrations, which is important for partners who have partnerships with other vendors. It also provides evidence for 90 percent of MITRE ATT&CK's 2020 evaluation techniques.
The MSSP partner track includes:
- SOC Development: MSSPs can enhance their existing security operations center (SOC) capability or build a SOC leveraging Taegis XDR software and Secureworks Taegis VDR analytics application.
- Training and Enablement: Secureworks trains and enables MSSP partners to deliver Taegis XDR, Taegis VDR, and premium onboarding services.
- Financial Incentives: MSSP Partners have access to financial benefits including deal registration discounts and they are eligible for go-to-market support including Marketing Development Funds to accelerate customer engagements, acquisition, and brand awareness.
Secureworks is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with its Taegis platform. Learn more about the Secureworks Global Partner Program here.
1Source: ESG eBook, The Impact of XDR in the Modern SOC, November 2020