With Lenovo's shares languishing and ZTE being barred from buying US components, what are the implications of the current US-China trade war for the channel?
Top 20 print specialists on our radar grew collective revenues 7.2 per cent to £675m last year, CRN Essential's latest mini-report finds
To grow, to remain relevant to the customers, and to remain profitable, IT channels (in all their forms) will have to master a number of business model transformations in the cloud and digital transformation era. Read more to learn about the key transformations that IT channels will need to address, in order to bring new capabilities to customers and be successful in the future.Download
The cost for each hour of downtime for medium sized company is a staggering $6,500. That is a price tag that few businesses can afford to pay and is the reason that your IT team needs to make sure they have a strong backup offering for their data...Download
- Leeds reseller LDD Group enters administration
- China crisis: Should Lenovo, ZTE and Huawei partners be worried?
- Australian MSP boss returns to the UK to found VAD
- Pure Technology Group hires former Comparex and Bytes man for southern push
- 'Hi, I'm calling from Microsoft': Tech support scams on the rise