AWS partner lead Amanda Sleight will be answering YOUR questions at our upcoming virtual summit
Although it’s vital to celebrate female talent, COVID-19 has injected new controversy into the Women in Channel debate. Hear the views of four CRN Women in Channel judges...
Are you looking to resell Microsoft cloud services including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365?
Do you need a CSP Indirect Provider?
Are you getting the best service from a current provider?
Selecting an Indirect Provider is a big decision. It's vital to choose a partner who can provide the services and support your business needs.
Are you a managed service provider who is looking to reinvent how you sell your services, or are you looking to add a new tactic to your sales pitch?
If you are, look no further as we have the perfect guide - "Selling Managed Services - 6 Tips to reinvent your sales pitch". In this guide produced by Conncectwise find out how you can make the most of your sales opportunities, how best to overcome the customers concerns about pricing and how to set your company apart from the competition.
To learn more download your guide today.
The cost for each hour of downtime for medium sized company is a staggering $6,500. That is a price tag that few businesses can afford to pay and is the reason that your IT team needs to make sure they have a strong backup offering for their data...Download
- Ten of the biggest acquisitions from the first half of the year
- HPE to acquire SD-WAN vendor in $925m deal
- 'We can go harder on new hires' - channel reacts to Chancellor's announcement
- 'We were going into FY21 high-fiving and then - boom - corona hit' - ANS CEO to open up on life under lockdown
- 'Predictions that most employees will stay remote are an exaggeration'