EDPS says there is significant scope between vendor and EU to improve arrangements to protect individuals' data
Over the last five months, you have been rating your top five vendors across four core services categories. Here is a glimpse at the top-line findings
Are you looking to resell Microsoft cloud services including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365?
Do you need a CSP Indirect Provider?
Are you getting the best service from a current provider?
Selecting an Indirect Provider is a big decision. It's vital to choose a partner who can provide the services and support your business needs.
Are you a managed service provider who is looking to reinvent how you sell your services, or are you looking to add a new tactic to your sales pitch?
If you are, look no further as we have the perfect guide - "Selling Managed Services - 6 Tips to reinvent your sales pitch". In this guide produced by Conncectwise find out how you can make the most of your sales opportunities, how best to overcome the customers concerns about pricing and how to set your company apart from the competition.
To learn more download your guide today.
The cost for each hour of downtime for medium sized company is a staggering $6,500. That is a price tag that few businesses can afford to pay and is the reason that your IT team needs to make sure they have a strong backup offering for their data...Download
- Comms-care MD on the three areas the firm is betting on for 2020
- Microsoft contracts with EU raises 'serious concerns' about data privacy - watchdog
- The four key takeaways from this year's Canalys Channel's Forum
- Logicalis COO takes on chief exec mantle
- Phil Doye on his industry return, Mopane worm farming and the 'worrying complacency' of his competitors