Secure Computing has offloaded its SafeWord authentication business to rival Aladdin Knowledge Systems in a $65m (£33m) cash deal. Israel-based Aladdin claims the move will transform it into the world’s...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- AlienVault promises 25 points margin on every deal