Arch rivals Samsung and Apple are set to return to court so a judge can review the jury's decision to award Apple $1bn (£621m) in damages. Samsung is keen to have the verdict overturned, or at the least...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Civica snaps up SFW in digital government push