Arch rivals Samsung and Apple are set to return to court so a judge can review the jury's decision to award Apple $1bn (£621m) in damages. Samsung is keen to have the verdict overturned, or at the least...
- Ingram Micro: partners need to do more than just resell
- Softcat CEO talks Brexit, acquisitions, potential price hikes and unclouding
- Next-gen end-point upstarts: one will make it; the rest will get bought or vanish - Trend Micro
- Computacenter's Q3 numbers boosted by weak pound
- Dell and EMC partners in discussions to follow vendors and merge