Intel spluttered into the new year, with weak PC sales in 2012's closing quarter contributing to a big drop in profits. The chip maker saw total revenue fall three per cent annually to $13.5bn (£8.5bn)...
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix
- Jilted Mitel to continue down acquisition route
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report