A little over 50 years ago mathematician Edward O Thorp invented a shoe-based timing device, the aim of which was to allow him to beat the casinos on the roulette table. Five decades on and the legacy...
- A10 says Appcito buy will separate it from F5 and Citrix
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- Jilted Mitel to continue down acquisition route
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history