Shares at VMware rocketed last night after the firm announced better-than-expected results for its third quarter, which saw its profits rocket by two thirds. For the three months to 30 September, VMware's...
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition