HP is the second major PC vendor to confirm to partners it is planning to raise its UK prices in the wake of the Brexit vote, CRN has learned, following in the footsteps of Dell. In an email sent to...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push