The PC industry lacks excitement and passion, the CEO of Acer has argued after the Taiwanese vendor launched its three latest products, including the world's first curved-screen notebook. Speaking exclusively...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push