Microsoft wants to turn digital "disruption into opportunity" for its customers and partners, according to UK CEO Cindy Rose. Speaking at Microsoft's Future Decoded event at London's ExCel centre, Rose...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push