HP is more than just intimating it was deceived into overpaying for UK-based big data vendor Autonomy - it's outright accusing former Autonomy executives of cooking the books and, in part, using the channel...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Former Tech Data trio join new Beta Distribution AV arm
- Rackspace bought by investment firm for $4.3bn
- FireEye parts ways with EMEA boss Turner - sources