The Scottish government is seeking to forge a three-year partnership with one supplier of laptops and tablets in a deal worth a potential £60m-plus to the winning bidder. According to a tender notice...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- The big mistakes vendors make when setting up a channel
- NetSuite expanding into Europe with ‘solid' UK market as base
- I prefer new name anyway - Skyscape CEO opens up on Sky court drama