The Scottish government is seeking to forge a three-year partnership with one supplier of laptops and tablets in a deal worth a potential £60m-plus to the winning bidder. According to a tender notice...
- UK IT budgets set to decrease in 2017
- LOGICnow boss makes swift exit from SolarWinds
- Grow your own? VARs now drawing more than half of sales talent from outside industry
- Fujitsu UK chairman: Wake up on gender diversity - top women good for bottom line
- UK-based Red Stack Tech swallowed by Data Intensity