Comms provider Entanet has seen its IP VPN sales expand 200 per cent in the past two years, and is rubbing its hands at the prospect of a further increase. Stephen Barclay, head of sales at Entanet,...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Avnet acquires Raspberry Pi maker Premier Farnell
- Windows 10 adoption rate below 40 per cent across EMEA
- Sabotage, hippies and p*ssing people off - Maude opens up on government digital transformation
- Civica snaps up SFW in digital government push