HP insisted it is not playing catch-up to smaller rivals such as Brocade as it lifted the veil on its first rental programme for networking equipment. Offered exclusively through the channel, HP FlexNetwork...
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition
- Why the next big data breach could come from the heating
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Logpoint signs Exertis as part of UK expansion plans
- Cisco: Ransomware most profitable malware in history