Those who braved the tube strike to attend Infosec 2014 will leave with the impression of both an event and industry in a state of flux. This is the IT security extravaganza's final year in Earls Court...
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition