Dimension Data, SoftwareONE, Comparex and Atea are among the big winners of a new framework designed to help universities and research institutions across the UK and Europe move to cloud-based infrastructure,...
- Ofcom orders BT Openreach split to go ahead following consultation
- Microsoft, HP, HPE, IBM and Cisco among tech titans to meet government about Brexit
- Microsoft on course for $20bn commercial cloud business by 2018 - Satya Nadella
- HPE: We are seeing 'birth of a whole new world' of technology
- Gemalto goes exclusive with Exclusive for GDPR push