The government has announced plans for a £750m shared Oracle ERP platform. If given the go-ahead, this framework will join suitable partners and place them on a select few shared Oracle platforms to work...
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Traditional outsourcing sinks to seven-year low
- Apple 'making great progress' with enterprise push, Cook says
- Avnet launches five specialist units for channel partners
- Intel Security partners with law enforcement agencies to tackle ransomware