The explosion of cloud computing and mobile device use has caused fears of a bandwidth crunch, with data volumes affecting the quality of connectivity. Cloud computing is growing more popular as businesses...
- Lenovo confirms 10 per cent UK price hike
- Cisco to partners: Look for growth from existing customers, not new ones
- Mass extinction predicted for enterprise file sharing vendors
- Ransomware attacks on businesses to become more common and more devastating, says report
- Misco to 'increase focus on UK turnaround' after selling German arm