M2 Smile – the parent company of Manchester managed print services firm M2 – saw its pre-tax losses widen alongside increased revenue and operating profit for the year that ended in March. According...
- Shields urges partners to merge their EMC and Dell businesses ahead of union
- Computacenter's UK services decline 'will set nerves jangling' – analyst
- Former Tech Data trio join new Beta Distribution AV arm
- Rackspace bought by investment firm for $4.3bn
- FireEye parts ways with EMEA boss Turner - sources