Forty per cent of HR directors interviewed for a Robert Half division say they have increased their use of videoconferencing in the recruitment process over the past three years. The survey, based on...
- Gartner ‘playing catch up' as peer review upstarts disrupt status quo
- Business users shunning ‘pure' Windows 10 for downgrade version
- HPE wins High Court battle against reseller which abused partner programme
- Channel reacts to Oracle's $9.3bn takeover of NetSuite
- AWS remains top in cloud infrastructure services amid pressure from competition