You are currently accessing Channelweb via your Enterprise account.
If you already have an account please use the link below to sign in.
If you have any problems with your access or would like to request an individual access account please contact our customer service team.
Phone: +44 (0) 1858 438800
Email: [email protected]
Andrea Gaini is a business and tech journalist based in London, UK. He is currently one of the senior reporters at CRN and Channel Partner Insight. He has previously worked across business, tech and science publications such as TechRadar, Materials World and Wales Business Insider. Andrea has a Master's degree in Magazine Journalism and a BA in Journalism and Politics from Cardiff University.
British reseller is eyeing 15-20 per cent growth in 2024 through broadening as-a-service offerings and pursuing strategic vendor partnerships
British distributor is acquiring an initial 51 per cent of prodyTel with option to buy remaining 49 per cent in 2024
Stephen Hackett highlights the critical role of cybersecurity and addresses the challenge of staying relevant
Business volume reached €1.9bn and workforce saw 18.3 per cent surge led by acquisitions
Following the release of its ESG report, SoftwareOne said it will submit science-based emission reduction targets