Specialist marketing and recruitment firms can also share in the awards glory in 2020
Below are the criteria for the GENERAL categories:
Best Channel Marketing/PR Agency
Who can enter? This category is open to all firms that class themselves as independent channel marketing agencies. This can be specific marketing teams, or specialist channel marketing/PR firms. Any projects/successes discussed in the entry must have taken place between Jan 2019 to Jan 2020. Images and screenshots can be included in this entry to illustrate points.
- Please illustrate your size, set up and no. of channel customers
- Please provide a case study of how you have worked with a vendor/channel partner to deliver a successful marketing project (MUST be channel related)
- What do you think makes you stand out from the other agencies out there and why you should win this award?
- Have you done anything quirky to help your channel customers achieve success? If so please explain
- Can you provide stats and figures to prove the success of the campaign?
- REQUIREMENT: Please provide a testimonial/testimonials from channel-relevant partners within the entry itself
Written entries must be no more than 1,000 words, and try to think about the judges when composing them. Use plenty of spacing, bullet points and paragraphs to construct your entry to make them easier on the eye. PDF and other multimedia entries are encouraged, and you can add personality to your entry too to make it stand out. If you are submitting a video, please keep it to FIVE minutes or less.
Best Sales/Marketing Recruitment Specialist - NEW FOR 2020
Who can enter? Any firm that is defined as a recruitment specialist and works specifically with the UK channel. This can be a channel-focused division of a larger recruitment company, or a dedicated channel recruitment firm.
- The skills gap is the number one problem many tech firms are facing. Describe how your company is helping the channel plug that gap and which areas you are concentrating on - ie sales/marketing, vertical sectors or across the board.
- Tell us about your company, its people and how long you have worked within the channel. Give the judges an idea of how your staff work with the channel - what is your company ethos and character? Who are your star employees and how do you motivate them? Where do you recruit your people from?
- How do you go about attracting new blood to the channel given that the industry is so short on skills? Do you have any particular initiatives/recruitment events to attract people from outside the industry?
- Are you doing anything in particular to encourage more female sales and marketing job applicants?
- What have been the biggest challenges of running a channel recruitment firm?
- REQUIREMENT: A testimonial from a channel company - this can be a reseller or distributor, or from a channel team at a technology vendor.
Written entries must be no more than 1,000 words, and try to think about the judges when composing them. They must be UK RELEVANT. Use plenty of spacing, bullet points and paragraphs to construct your entry to make them easier on the eye. PDF and other multimedia entries are encouraged, and you can add personality to your entry too to make it stand out. If you are submitting a video, please keep it to FIVE minutes or less.