Newly formed VAD Azlan Technology Solutions has unveiled its UK & Ireland management team, with former Arrow heavy hitter Ian Jeffs among those named in the line-up.
Tech Data combined its value arm, Azlan, with its newly acquired Avnet Technology Solutions business last month, creating a £1.5bn player in the UK.
Former Azlan UK managing director Rob Tomlin was handed the reins of the enlarged business last month, and now the full UK & Ireland executive line-up has been announced (see below).
It encompasses six former Avnet bigwigs and four executives from the Tech Data side, as well as Jeffs, who was previously divisional director for IBM and datacentre at Arrow. Jeffs will take up his new post in May.
Commercial finance director Nick Chalk, is another new face, having joined from HPE in March.
- Tom Corrigan, Field Sales Director (formerly Avnet)
- Mike Mernagh, Internal Sales and Operations Director (formerly Avnet)
- Linda Patterson, Marketing Director (formerly Avnet)
- Ian Jeffs, Business Unit Director - IBM, HDS and NetApp. (Joining next month having previously worked at Arrow and IBM)
- Simon Bennett, Business Unit Director - Dell/EMC, Lenovo, Fujitsu, Nutanix, Brocade and Avaya (Tech Data)
- Huw Jones, Business Unit Director - Cisco (Tech Data)
- Andrew Stuart, Business Unit Director - HPE (formerly Avnet)
- Peter Spreadbury, Business Unit Director - Enterprise Software and Oracle (Tech Data)
- Andy Brown, Technical Services Director (Tech Data)
- Christian Curtis, Next Generation Director - Next Generation, Security, Cloud, new vendors, IoT, ISVs and Education (formerly Avnet)
- Nik Chalk, Commercial Finance Director. (Joined in March from HPE)
- Sharon Beardmore, HR Director (formerly Avnet)
CEO claims the firm is set to make 'bold acquisitions in the very near feature'
Global spend on datacentre tech will slow to 1.6 per cent in 2019
Traditional outsourcing increases 40 per cent year on year in Q3
MSP execs hoping to make splash in cybersecurity training pond with new business